#OneGameAMonth June entry brainstorming
Hello, everyone. I’m back from a family celebration. May is rapidly coming to a close, which means I’ll be working on next month’s #OneGameAMonth entry very, very soon. I’m hoping I’ll get this done soon enough to post some screenshots this weekend, so stay tuned!
Anyway, quick brainstorming session:
- I recently discovered Unity’s rag doll wizard. I want to use it!
- Multi-touch was very limiting on the Android, so I’ll be avoiding that.
- Still without an artist, so art will most likely be abstract.
- Making levels in Touch Yoga was time-consuming. I’ll stick with arcade-style game this time.
- Sticking with mobile platform for now. Considering trying webplayer next.