Going Full-Time Indie!
Hey, everyone. As of right now, I finally started working as a full-time independent game developer! Wohoo!
As for future plans, I have a few things I’m currently starting:
- I’m renewing my efforts on #OneGameAMonth! As such, I’ve actually created a new account.
- I’m working on a new Patreon campaign to fund my efforts. What is Patreon, you ask? Basically a Kickstarter for creators that make products very rapidly. It’s most commonly used by Youtubers, but for #OneGameAMonth, this seems like a natural fit.
- I’m also going to be working on one major game release. This, of course, will probably take more than an year to create, so you may not hear about it for a while.
- I’m slowly working on redesigning this website. As of right now, the Games page directly links to either Itch.io or GameJolt. Expect more changes in the near future.
- In response to creating a Patreon campaign, I’m working on opening a private forums for testing new games. More news about this in the near future.
Naturally, I’m excited about the whole endeavor. With more time on my hands, expect bigger, better games this year!