Not a Clone Update: Quicker Transitions
Hello, everyone! Back again with a new update! A new demo version, version 1.4.0, was just released, with one new feature: quicker transitions. Once the player has shown adeptness with a microgame, the game will jump right to the objective (as depending on the microgame, it may change), shortening the transition from one microgame to another by about 30%. To get a better understanding of how that feels, this is how slow the transitions are for beginning players:
And this is how fast the transition will be for more skilled players:
As usual, here is the list of changes with the latest build:
- Shortening the transition from one microgame to another as demonstrated above.
- Updating Practice to always show the gesture the first 3 games, then skip to the objective for the rest of the games.
- Creating minor improvements to the graphics on the WebGL builds.
- Adjusting the condition on when the inverted instructions starts appear. They kick-in a little after the shorter transitions kick-in.
- Improving the music-to-sound-effect balancing on a couple of microgames.