Not a Clone Update: Mundane Housework
Apologize for the silent treatment these last two weeks. As some of you may have noticed, last week, we’ve updated the demo with the following changes:
- Adjusting how the first couple of microgames are selected.
- Updating sound effects for…
- Ridiculous Pinatas
- Bun Ninja
- Changing how the microgame’s background music play. It will cut-off if you’ve succeeded or failed in the middle of it.
- Making Ridiculous Pinatas bounce less off the invisible walls
- Adding a cat on the loading screen.
But let’s get to the meat of things: when are we going to get a release date for Not a Clone? After all, we’ve been saying we’re nearly done with major features in the game; it’s got to be soon, right?
In short, our answer is: “when it’s done.” We strive to provide the best experience we can to our players, and while the game is insanely close to completion, we still have a few more mundane and/or private housework to do. Future updates on this project will remain low-key until we have everything ready. As such, we do not have plans to live-stream the Not a Clone development next Tuesday.
Thank you for your patience!